It is amazing what good food can do to your senses! Just the other day I was at a local salad bar enjoying my lunch with my family. It was time for dessert and of all the sumptous varities of desserts there, one that really tickled my senses was this Bran cake with walnuts and bananas. My gosh, one bite and I was in heaven! Rich, decadent, satisfying! Wonder why my cakes never taste like this, not that I am a lousy cook, but this one had some magic to it! Never ever have I tasted such a wonderful cake! Pure heaven! I almost got up from my seat to go and personally thank the chef for this delectable delight but I found myself going for another helping instead ! Yeah, this is what good food does to you. I thanked the chef heart of hearts for giving me the opportunity to sink my teeth into the absolutely amazing!
Infact when I was gorging on it I just couldn't help but make these really satisfying sounds much to the chagrin of my hubby! Who cares! You are transported to another world when your palate hits great food. It is really difficult to describe what I experienced that day when I ate that cake! But the taste is going to linger on forever!
2 comments:
Fresh choice? I love that too. you are so right about food1
Dearest Pinkuudi!
You have just started feeding your kids.Alzo(Amit ).
Dad here, again,to let you know that, food preparation comes from your mind.
Its a fixation.
Once you have decided to your preparations, announce that, "Hallow" Dosa or Idaly or ommellete is on the table, children,including ,husband, waiting for the food.They all will enjoy.
Then Pinka what happens?
The entire chemestry works.
Entire family walkks aweya to scool or to work.
You sit in one corner in your place or Palace, yes your own Palace.
Yes that is your Palace.
Remember! Beta one thing ONLEY ONE WHO PREPARES FOOD PUT HIS/HER MIND IN THAT PREPARATION.
That makes a lot off differnce.
Simply put "Put your thought in the food,whilst preparing the food, that will give Boost to All
Beta, I am sorrey to bloog you like this, but do appriciate that this typing is by only one finger for I do not know typing
All the Best. Alwyas waiting for your calls.
Thanks.
Love you Pinkudi .
Babbya.
Ps:Waiting to come home so that we make lovely dosas.
Post a Comment