Frustration, frustration, frustration, why have you taken over me? Is it just me or is this a phase? I have everything i've ever wanted, right down to the man I wanted to marry! Why then Mr. frustration are you following me? I think I know the answer to that. In life there are moments when you feel so wasted, so desperate for a major change, you want to do something, you want to achieve something ( and I mean something big!) but you just dont have the motivation to do it or the willingness to take the effort. Shame on me, dreaming big but not wanting to fight for it! A feeling of lethargy seems to have crept in, and mr. frustration resides very comfortably there. How I wish I could kick you out from there you miserable not too old fool. Now before you decide to permanently take seat, let me eject you.
So what should I do? AHA, Mr. motivation and Mr. effort welcome, AGAIN! How eagerly have I been waiting for you. No No, I haven't forgotten your real names, Pranayam and Meditation, but then, why aren't you helping me inspite of showing you all of my sincereity, my regularity and most importantly, my patience? You know how difficult it is for someone like me to exhibit patience! No wonder 'patience is a virtue'. Shouldn't I be rewarded with the benefits of befriending you both?
Have I gone nuts? I ask myself. Nothing in life comes easy is what my two boyfriends above tell me. No pains, no gains! I shouldn't wait for the results , they are bound to come sooner or later, what is important is the process! Isn't it? You just have to keep doing what you need to do with diligence, patience, sincerity and sooner or later my not too old friend mr. F is going to get f..ed by me! :-)
So what should I do? AHA, Mr. motivation and Mr. effort welcome, AGAIN! How eagerly have I been waiting for you. No No, I haven't forgotten your real names, Pranayam and Meditation, but then, why aren't you helping me inspite of showing you all of my sincereity, my regularity and most importantly, my patience? You know how difficult it is for someone like me to exhibit patience! No wonder 'patience is a virtue'. Shouldn't I be rewarded with the benefits of befriending you both?
Have I gone nuts? I ask myself. Nothing in life comes easy is what my two boyfriends above tell me. No pains, no gains! I shouldn't wait for the results , they are bound to come sooner or later, what is important is the process! Isn't it? You just have to keep doing what you need to do with diligence, patience, sincerity and sooner or later my not too old friend mr. F is going to get f..ed by me! :-)
1 comment:
Divorve Mr. Frustration right now! Just start on whatever you want to achieve, one step at a time. You will reach the summit.
Post a Comment