Last night sitting at the computer bored to death ,I was seeing a whole bunch of photos of my kids when they were just born and thereafter. How time flies! . On one hand, I was happy to see them grow and watch myself growing older( did I actually say that!! ) and on the other there was this feeling that soon they are going to leave me and go - to meet the world that lies ahead of them with open arms. As a mother the feelings are truly ambivalent.
I just couldn't help but reminisce my entire childhood, the wonderful times with siblings, with mom and dad, with friends and just good old merry times! Absolutely carefree and innocent with not a burden in the world to carry. How time flies really! Today I'm on the other side as I watch my childhood being played out by my very own kids.
There are tons of challenges ahead of me in terms of shaping the lives of my kids. But, I intend to give them all the tools of the trade so that they are well equipped to face their own challenges with absolute mettle.
I think I should take a little easy! They are still kids, good old sweet kids like so many other, growing, changing, and setting out slowly but steadily into this big big world under my ever watchful eye. Good luck to them !
2 comments:
Such sweethearts! God bless them.
thanks poetry!
Post a Comment